Quant Community, the creator of Overledger, a safe, easy, and cost-effective API connection platform to all main DLTs, lately introduced the dwell launch of the Overledger 2.0 model. The improve includes important functionalities to be used on mainnets together with different thrilling new options, together with:
- New API – The brand new Overledger API has been reworked into “one API for every little thing”, bridging the worldwide ecosystems of DLTs and APIs.
- Standardised – Primarily based on ISO TC/307 offering easy and normal interface to entry all supported DLTs and blockchains.
- Safe & Scalable – Carried out OAuth federated authentication requirements, enabling single sign-on for enterprise clients and applied scalability and resilience updates for cloud infrastructure.
Overledger 2.0 helps knowledge transformation for fee transactions to Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. Plus, the brand new SDK V2.0 is extra light-weight; with its knowledge transformation performance largely moved into Overledger V2.0’s put together service.
- Importing of Personal key right into a JKS file.
- Signing for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple fee transactions.
- Producing an entry token and refresh token utilizing: Shopper ID, Shopper Secret, Overledger UI Username, Overledger UI Password.
For extra particulars, see the beneath guides:
Overledger permits new forms of functions to be constructed. By breaking down DLT silos with Quant’s patented cross-DLT know-how, obtainable through REST API, Overledger offers a variety of highly effective cross-DLT transaction varieties. This permits functions to simply entry, replace and transfer knowledge and belongings held on all of the DLTs and blockchains clients use to function their companies.